kia forte forums   kia forte forum
  1. Interested in the upcoming 365hp Kia Stinger? Thought so! CLICK HERE for our sister community...
    Dismiss Notice

10% Discount to Forum Members, Limited Time Discount Promo

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Vendor Products' started by KDMHolic, Aug 18, 2015.

1. KDMHolic

KDMHolic KDMHolic.com

Hello everyone~!

Kevin here at KDMHolic.

I have introduced myself on the General Discussion / The Lounge section here on the forums earlier today.

For those of you that haven't seen the thread, I am the owner of www.kdmholic.com and joined the forum to hopefully provide you guys with high quality KDM aftermarket parts with excellent service.

With that being said, I would like to introduce to all of you a 10% discount for a limited time as a gesture of thanks for welcoming aboard.

10% discount on all of our products at www.kdmholic.com

Valid until 09/01/2015

Simply e-mail or PM us if you are interested in an item(s) with your forum ID and we will make you a special order page at our Custom Order page for you to use to checkout or send you a PayPal invoice, whichever method you prefer.

If you have any suggestions on items that you would like to see put up as a Group Buy offering possibly more than 10% discounts, please feel free to comment on this thread with your suggestions or contact us through PM / e-mails.

Thank you for your time guys.
    [​IMG]