kia forte forums   kia forte forum
  1. Interested in the upcoming 365hp Kia Stinger? Thought so! CLICK HERE for our sister community...
    Dismiss Notice

Aftermarket Projector Headlights

Discussion in 'Stereo, Lighting and Technology Discussion' started by Woodgie1, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Woodgie1

Woodgie1 New Member

This question may have already been asked, but I couldn't find it. Has anyone ordered a set of aftermarket Projector headlights and installed them ? I have found them on Ebay for between 500-650.00 I have a '12 Koupe and was thinking that would be my first mod, along with HID's. Any other suggestions ?

2. Smudgey

Smudgey Member

Woodgie1,

I don't know the first thing about headlight modifications but I did notice a similar thread to what you're asking one line over in the sedan forum - hope it helps! http://kiaforteforum.com/kia-forte-koup-sedan-forums/thread-578.html

3. Woodgie1

Woodgie1 New Member

Thanks Smudgy, Ill check it out

4. streek22

streek22 New Member

5. streek22

streek22 New Member

Ckeck out CarId.com. I just installed a set of projector lights from them and they look and work great! They cost about 350 a set

6. RjForte

RjForte Active Member

The stock lamps on the 14 don't need any mods other than ultra white bulbs close to 4k.

7. chadw1ck

chadw1ck New Member

I recommend hid retrofit. Will cost more but will look good and provide better light output.