kia forte forums   kia forte forum
  1. Interested in the upcoming 365hp Kia Stinger? Thought so! CLICK HERE for our sister community...
    Dismiss Notice

LED Taillights Arrived!

Discussion in 'Stereo, Lighting and Technology Discussion' started by Smudgey, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Smudgey

Smudgey Member

Good morning everyone!

About a week ago I decided to take the risk and buy a set of 'Superlux' LED tail lights from jayong mall. The same style is on E-bay from about 5 different companies, and the set I bought was roughly middle of the road in price ($310 + $60 shipping). Installation was easy except when I dropped a screw down the trunk liner and had to fish it out with a magnet on a stick!

Here is a little video demonstrating if you have not seen them in action already. I think they look very handsome and LOVE the amber signals.

I will add pictures once it gets lighter here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR79hWrRohQ

2. Smudgey

Smudgey Member

Pictures!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alas, only a Korean company would include a free 'choco-pie' of all things with my order. Not sure if I really want to eat this after its intercontinental journey...

[​IMG]

3. 1stGenForte

1stGenForte New Member

Did you buy the whole taillight assembly? I'm looking at doing LED taillights, but I really don't want to buy a new assembly if I don't have to.