2011 Kia Forte Sedan in Dark Cherry

RunOfLuck

Jacksonville
mschiavoni said:
welcome! there are days i miss my little red Forte :\ those are the days i head to the gas station! lol
Yeah, i love that when i fill up the tanks in these cars they both quote a range of 350miles before needing to be refilled.
I think that quote may actually be more accurate in the Koup if i could keep that little green ECO light on.

mschiavoni

Purveyor of fine Kias
Elizabeth, PA
RunOfLuck said:
Yeah, i love that when i fill up the tanks in these cars they both quote a range of 350miles before needing to be refilled.
I think that quote may actually be more accurate in the Koup if i could keep that little green ECO light on.
lol they are a lot of fun to drive! and i went from $30/fillup to $60/fillup... :\

KoupCoupe

[/u]
mschiavoni said:
lol they are a lot of fun to drive! and i went from $30/fillup to $60/fillup... :\
and i went from $30/fillup to $60/fillup...AND more often too...LoL

RunOfLuck...look into swapping out the headlights on your Fortes! The koup has a blacked out grille and chrome headlights while the sedan has a chrome-ringed grille and blacked out headlights. If you swap them out then the grilles will match the headlights! LoL!!! I dooded it and like it!

With appologies to Sal:
See if this link works: http://www.forte(Take out this space)forums.com/forums/body-kits-appearance/1555-video-headlight-removal.html

KoupCoupe

mschiavoni said:
how? you get (at least) 25MPG. i return 13.3 :/

I get an average of 27 MPG weekly driving to and from work...you know what I get on the Hwy...Sooo you burn more than twice as much gas for the same distance...do I have to figure this out for ya...LoL!

mschiavoni

Purveyor of fine Kias
Elizabeth, PA
KoupCoupe said:
I get an average of 27 MPG weekly driving to and from work...you know what I get on the Hwy...Sooo you burn more than twice as much gas for the same distance...do I have to figure this out for ya...LoL!
lol maybe i got a little lost... my bad!

RunOfLuck

Jacksonville
KoupCoupe said:
[/u]

and i went from $30/fillup to $60/fillup...AND more often too...LoL

RunOfLuck...look into swapping out the headlights on your Fortes! The koup has a blacked out grille and chrome headlights while the sedan has a chrome-ringed grille and blacked out headlights. If you swap them out then the grilles will match the headlights! LoL!!! I dooded it and like it!

With appologies to Sal:
See if this link works: http://www.forte(Take out this space)forums.com/forums/body-kits-appearance/1555-video-headlight-removal.html

Will that work for the 2011s? I was looking at the headlamp assembly and the shapes look slightly different between the Koup and the Sedan. Right along the bottom, that is. The rest looks dead on.