2019 Forte knock

Dsil83

Is any one else experienceing this? So I’m hearing a knock only after I turn the car on and first start going in between 10-15 mph. Only happens after starting and going. Never if I’m already in drive, or if I switch from drive to park back to drive. It’s driving me nuts! Is this abs system or something like that turning on? Of course I took her end they said everything was fine. I hear everytime I get in and go.

G

G-684807

I think it’s the ABS thanks for replying drives me nuts love it though the car that is hope your enjoying.

Dsil83

Thank you for your response! My guess is it’s ABS clutch intitiating hence why it only happens after the car is off and then turn on. Let me k is if you get any new info, thanks again, enjoy the new ride!

G

G-847998

Is any one else experienceing this? So I’m hearing a knock only after I turn the car on and first start going in between 10-15 mph. Only happens after starting and going. Never if I’m already in drive, or if I switch from drive to park back to drive. It’s driving me nuts! Is this abs system or something like that turning on? Of course I took her end they said everything was fine. I hear everytime I get in and go.
I have a 2020 Kia Forte and it does this same thing. I have been looking to see if it’s normal and I guess it is.

Dahamma

I know this is old but I got a 21 gt line at it also does it, only after the car is started and it only makes the knock one time and then it doesn’t do it again for the duration of the ride, only after the car is put in park and shut off.