2019 Kia Forte FE temp gauge

Jmarsh

So my car has 900 miles on and twice now it has had the temp gauge jump to the 3/4 mark. When turning the car off it only resets to the 1/4 mark but some time during being off it goes down to zero as it should. I took it to the shop yesterday and of course it didn't happen, nor did it throw a code at all so that was a waste of time. My MPG or drivability have not been affected by this just can't figure out what is making this happen. Has anyone else experienced this?

G

G-942378

Is your coolant low? Does your heater blow hot air from the heater core in the engine?

With the car being THAT new.. someone didn't connect the radiator hoses properly...

Jmarsh

Is your coolant low? Does your heater blow hot air from the heater core in the engine?

With the car being THAT new.. someone didn't connect the radiator hoses properly...
That's the thing. The car runs fine, a/c is cold, gas mileage remains consistent, fluid are full. I took it to the dealer and it didn't throw a code so they can't diagnose it. It's just random and weird. I'm curious if the gauge is bad some how.