7ism Catback Exhaust

Rez

That is one nice sedan. Looks to be the same color as mine. I would like to know where he got body color door handles or if he got his painted :D.

FydaForte

Sacramento
Mine are body color? i have en EX? hmm anyways... thing is such eye candy... i want mine to look like that... sporty and just good loooking... Downfalls would be pulling up to civic and mustangs who just wanna race all night because your car looks cooler than theirs...

Kenny C

Lubbock, TX
I've seen this exhaust posted several times & I love it! Has anyone found an American dealer or at least some info in English? Google translate doesn't play well with text embedded in photos.

FydaForte

Sacramento
Really? I have seen the pics and stuff with it off the car! this was the 1st time i saw it bolted up on the forte+ it looks so sick! its my current desktop background... LOL! but no i searched awhile on there for any info and nothing!

Rekoup

Milwaukee
Its the 1.6L, the 2.4 sounds SO much better & not like a mosquito.

Thats an option in Korea, and I think China, too. Dont know what other countries have that. I guess they knew a 1.6L wouldnt sell in the US. :)

Kenny C

Lubbock, TX
Sounds like a fart can muffler to me. Not really feeling it.

I really liked the sound of the TRD exhaust I had on my Scion tC. Deeper and louder than stock, but no rasp at all.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.