bluetooth volume

SallyK

The voice that comes on when I use bluetooth hands free is SO LOUD! The beep tone is also loud. Is there a way to adjust the volume for just the voice and beep?

ItsaRuck!

Albuquerque, NM
SallyK said:
The voice that comes on when I use bluetooth hands free is SO LOUD! The beep tone is also loud. Is there a way to adjust the volume for just the voice and beep?
With the phone ringing (audio system will be in phone mode) use the +/- on the steering wheel to adjust the volume. Phone volume is only controlled through the steering wheel.

SallyK

Thanks for the reply but I do not mean the conversation volume...I'm talking about the "operator" who comes on and voices the prompts.
[hr]
ItsaRuck! said:
SallyK said:
With the phone ringing (audio system will be in phone mode) use the +/- on the steering wheel to adjust the volume. Phone volume is only controlled through the steering wheel.
But I will try what you suggested! Thanks

SallyK

I have to admit I did not think your suggestion would work....but it did!!! Thank you! Thank you! I am a happy camper now :)