buying a new kia koup

bashfuldeny

Reaction score
i live in the chicago area.i am looking for a good price on the sx.i would like to find a good place to buy a new car.
thanks denny

onoitsbroko

Reaction score
bashfuldeny said:
i live in the chicago area.i am looking for a good price on the sx.i would like to find a good place to buy a new car.
thanks denny

You are going to have to shop around. Start by going to www.kia.com and chose the "build your forte" option. With this you can customize your car the way you want it, and send it to dealers within your area for quotes. This is probably your best bet at finding what you really want at a good price. Also check with the dealers to see if they aren't doing any incentives on top of the rebates that Kia is already giving you. I got a great deal on my car because of all of the incentives my dealer was doing.

bashfuldeny

Reaction score
THANKS i did what you said and i got on offer.it is 4000 off the price.fron 19.380 to 15.380.i am going to go look at the car tommorow.
denny

onoitsbroko

Reaction score
bashfuldeny said:
THANKS i did what you said and i got on offer.it is 4000 off the price.fron 19.380 to 15.380.i am going to go look at the car tommorow.
denny

Woah nice!!! Keep us posted!