Car Alarm Question

ile2010

I wouldn't worry about Best Buy or Future Shop messing anything up, even if they are a bunch of 18 year olds. To install these types of car electronics in Ontario, you must be certified. Also, if they do mess up and it causes damage that the warranty does not cover, they WILL cover ALL REPAIRS. I have confirmed this. I wanted to get a remote starter installed because I live in a building. My fiancee normally goes down and starts the car and I join her a bit later whan it's warmed up. It's a small price of her to wait a bit in the cold considering I wake every weekday morning at 7:00 (and Saturday morning at 8:00) for no other reason than to drive her to work. She didn't want the expense of a remote started, despite the fact that she'd benefit the most out of it.

Bottom line is, I guess I have a remote starter that puts out :p

JibbaJabba34

ile2010 said:
Bottom line is, I guess I have a remote starter that puts out :p
LOL I guess not all remote starters come with that "feature".

Good point about a reputable company backing their work. Yes, even if BB or FS don't do a great job, or fast job, the company will stand behind their work and fix anything that isn't right. I went to an independent dealer because of a friend's recommendation and he was fast and had a time slot that opened up right away versus FS and BB having nothing available for the next 2 weeks. Happy with the way it worked out for me, but BB or FS would probably have done a decent job also.