Compatible Aftermarket Radios

Mudboggin3

Im thinking about getting an aftermarket radio for my 2010 Forte. I currently have the stock head unit with the 6 stock speakers. The main reason I want a new radio is because of the lack of being able to stream music over bluetooth. I do have an ipod nano that use sometimes but apple music won't allow me to add new songs to it because it doesn't have an internet connection.

I thought about just getting a used 2011 OEM head unit but for the price I might as well get new aftermarket radio.

Bestbuy says that none of their double din size radios fit but other sites say they do. I would like a radio that I can stream over bluetooth, maintains the steering wheel controls, and possibly has navigation.

So I guess my question is what radio would you recommend along with all the extra parts I would need. I may also get some new speakers while I'm at it.
I bought the car new and it only has 65,000 miles on it and I have yet to put any aftermarket parts in it so I would like a good radio that will last me another 10 years at least. Its be over 10 years since I installed a radio so I don't know what the lastest and greatest products are. Links to products and any tips would be greatly appreciated.

VBWULLF

So a double din is a double din. Any double din or single din will work but it's all about what you want to use. The problem you will run into is the shape of the plastic surround. Obviously best buy doesn't have it so they will tell you that you will need to buy a dash replacement. I have been looking at the Chinese brand units and contemplating on those. Check Amazon for Phoenix Android radio or Dasaita Android radio remember in Asia and around the world the forte is called a K3 or a Cerato.

There is also "joying"

If not feeling adventurous you could just go to crutchfield and get a kit from there along with a 2020 stereo. From what I have been told the dash kit and wiring comes with the radio no extra charge.