dyno results????

audioextremez

looking for some numbers on the dyno if anyone has had there koup with 2.4L and manual transmission on the dyno yet? let me know the results and what mods you have done...I have big plans for mine...so far Ive just done exhaust. but im about to order the lightweight underdrive pulley and Cold Air Intake from Roadrace Motorsports and id like to know what some numbers are on the dyno...please let me know something.

audioextremez

so no one has put their koup on the dyno yet? id really like to know some numbers so I know what im working with, no where around where I live has a dyno for me to use. if anyone out there has some dyno numbers for the 2.4 let me know thanks :cool:

audioextremez

Sal Collaziano said:
Hopefully one day in the future somebody comes here looking for the same information to find and read about YOUR dyno results! Unfortunately, it seems not a lot of people are modifying their Forte Koup...
I guess not, I found another Forum with a little younger people that are modifying their koups and are interested in the performance side of things so ive decided to leave this forum and go there