Fantastic luck with my 2019 Kia Forte purchase

MsScotty

Hi. In late June 2020, I had an amazing experience in my search for a used vehicle to replace my 2008 Chevy Malibu LT. Because I'm disabled, I needed to find a used vehicle that fit my "champagne taste/beer budget". It was important to locate one that was easy to get into and equally easy to park, offered lots of room in the trunk for my walker, and had great mileage. When I purchased my 2019 Kia Forte EX, it far exceeded my hopes and expectations. It has a power driver's seat, sun roof, and leather seats. Additionally, it has what I refer to as "all the bells and whistles". The price was also less than what I had paid for my previous car 12 years ago! The best surprise was yet to come. When I phoned Kia Canada to register my UVO and ask a couple of questions, I asked how I came to have this model with a power driver's seat because I was under the impression that this feature was only available in a higher trim model. Apparently, the dealership hadn't done their homework; if they had, they would have discovered, as I did, that I had actually acquired an EX Premium (at the EX price)! My joy continued when I went on a trip a month later; I drove 555 kms (345 miles) on a single tank of gas AND still had gas left in the tank. Fueling up again only cost $38. Needless to say, I'm hoping that my Forte continues to be as great a find as it has proven to be so far.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy lies the crown...
Staff member
Administrator
Hi. In late June 2020, I had an amazing experience in my search for a used vehicle to replace my 2008 Chevy Malibu LT. Because I'm disabled, I needed to find a used vehicle that fit my "champagne taste/beer budget". It was important to locate one that was easy to get into and equally easy to park, offered lots of room in the trunk for my walker, and had great mileage. When I purchased my 2019 Kia Forte EX, it far exceeded my hopes and expectations. It has a power driver's seat, sun roof, and leather seats. Additionally, it has what I refer to as "all the bells and whistles". The price was also less than what I had paid for my previous car 12 years ago! The best surprise was yet to come. When I phoned Kia Canada to register my UVO and ask a couple of questions, I asked how I came to have this model with a power driver's seat because I was under the impression that this feature was only available in a higher trim model. Apparently, the dealership hadn't done their homework; if they had, they would have discovered, as I did, that I had actually acquired an EX Premium (at the EX price)! My joy continued when I went on a trip a month later; I drove 555 kms (345 miles) on a single tank of gas AND still had gas left in the tank. Fueling up again only cost $38. Needless to say, I'm hoping that my Forte continues to be as great a find as it has proven to be so far.
Congratulations on your great deal! I'm glad you found us. :)