finally got my sub installed

Cuddles

mschiavoni said:
yea I haven't had any power problems yet. only when all interior lights, headlights, etc. are on do I notice anything, and that's not very often. but yea I call it an RCA box, but I spliced it into the rear speaker wires to create the pre-amp, and from there it's a regular install. works real well, and sounds real good too!
If you're getting dimming, you could look into installing a capacitor. But if it's not a problem, then I wouldn't worry. That's awesome though, I'm so psyched to do this install!

mschiavoni

Purveyor of fine Kias
Elizabeth, PA
if i had a video camera i'd do a how-to, but i don't. and the only dimming, as i mentioned, is when i have LITERALLY everything on lol so its definitely not a problem

Hpiz_

I have a KIA forte sedan as well and im going to install the sub and amp into the car, But now I would have to remove the rear door panels to get the wires attach to the rear door speakers and was wondering "How Do I Get The Rear Door Panels Out Without any Problems Happening??" Please let me know and also with pictures of how to do it step by step. That would be great!! ASAP thanks!!