• Interested in the upcoming 365hp Kia Stinger? Thought so! CLICK HERE for our sister community...

fire on my forte

My Kia forte5 caught fire and car was destroyed last night. Coming home from baseball with my son getting on freeway just merging and pop pop, then smoke and flames. Great quality Kia. Will never set foot in your cars and have others selling there cars asap. You guys have a huge problem on your hands you won't address

Attachments

Jimbo

I hope you and your son are ok. I can't imagine what you went through. What year was your Forte5? Do you know, or has anyone told you the cause of the fire?

I hope you and your son are ok. I can't imagine what you went through. What year was your Forte5? Do you know, or has anyone told you the cause of the fire?
Thanks. It was a 2014. Kia corporate has been a complete joke. No care on the fire or looking at my car. It took me going to tv news to get them to at least look at my car. I will neve buy another and plus 4 other friends who have kia"s have traded there cars in after my situation. I will push to all never to buy Kia cars ever.

Jimbo

Thanks. It was a 2014. Kia corporate has been a complete joke. No care on the fire or looking at my car. It took me going to tv news to get them to at least look at my car. I will neve buy another and plus 4 other friends who have kia"s have traded there cars in after my situation. I will push to all never to buy Kia cars ever.
Is there any answers as to why these fires are happening?