Introduction

Silverwolfforte

Reaction score
Hello I’m new here. I own a 2016 Forte LX 6 speed sedan. I’ve owned it for a year now. Love the car but it’s way too slow!! I’ve been looking everywhere for performance mods and it seems like everything is aimed at the 1.6 and the older 2.0. I’ve reached out to two turbo companies and they had no information for me. Even tried another forum so here I am. Hopefully I have better luck here. I’m pretty familiar with mods for other cars but not for the Forte. Ie CAI, tunes and exhaust. Any brands, models and such performance recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Sal Collaziano

Heavy lies the crown...
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello I’m new here. I own a 2017 Forte EX 6 speed sedan. I’ve owned it for a year now. Love the car but it’s way too slow!! I’ve been looking everywhere for performance mods and it seems like everything is aimed at the 1.6 and the older 2.0. I’ve reached out to two turbo companies and they had no information for me. Even tried another forum so here I am. Hopefully I have better luck here. I’m pretty familiar with mods for other cars but not for the Forte. Ie CAI, tunes and exhaust. Any brands, models and such performance recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)