ipod Nano connectivity issues

terrasmile

Hello,
I have had a Kia Forte EX (2010) for about a year, and I just purchased an ipod Nano. I plugged it into the port that says "ipod" on it. However, I then have no control over the nano. I can only use the CD player. The CD player puts the mp3's into folders and I can randomize the songs to play them, but not all of the songs on my nano will play from the CD player. None of the songs I actually purchased from "itunes" will play from the Kia, even though the songs are loaded on my nano. I tried taking all of the songs off of my nano and just putting "itunes" purchased songs on there, and it won't recognize any of the songs.

To make a long story short, attaching my nano to the Kia using the ipod port will only play some of the mp3 songs and I have no control of the nano after plugging it in. The Kia will not play any songs directly purchased from "itunes". Please help! Thank you.

KOUPKRAZY

Long Island, NY
How are you connecting your ipod? Are you using the KIA ipod cable adapter? Here is a link to one on ebay, I think you can find one cheaper than this tho.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-10-2011-KIA-FORTE-IPOD-CABLE-ADAPTER-4DR-5DR-KOUP-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb16fc54aQQitemZ200545387850QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

Hope this helps =]