Kia Ipod cord 16.99 W/ Free Ship

FydaForte

Sacramento
Double posted in the KOUP forum to make sure everyone is aware of this deal!

I ordered mine 10 minutes ago! if its says item sold keep checking back becuase after 1 is sold he reposts another one! in about 10-15 minutes or so!

Claims they are KIA Brand, From the us=quick shipping all for $16.99
you save around 30 bucks.. so i thought i would pass it along!

+ Rep is greatly appreciated:p

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2009-2010-KIA-FORTE-iPOD-INPUT-AUDIO-AUX-USB-CABLE_W0QQitemZ390147995642QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad6a1f7fa

FydaForte

Sacramento
These days they are pretty inexpensive! i use my ipod ALL day at work! got the new 16gb nano with fm and video! for 189.00 i think?

Well worth it.. Small.. but has alot of worthy features!

Rekoup

Milwaukee
Just make sure you bash them within 30 days of auction end. I got ripped off from premiereprops17 and 34 days after the auction ended I finally got my fake item (movie prop, copy of a real item used in film) and I couldnt post a bad comment, nor could I make a claim against them.

Oh by the way, Apple iPods are usually shipped free from apple.com (they add tax as they sell retail in every state) and have free engraving...but check gotapex.com and slickdeals.net for refurbished deals. I bought the nano as a gift, I was thinking about getting one to match the car.

[Borat] "Everyone know iPod nano, eez for girls!"

jits14

I just got this item in the mail. I tried it last night and it fits. It also says its connected to my 2GB Sansa mp3 player but I am not getting any sound. I opened the manual to see if there was anything I was missing to make it work. The usb section has about 20 do's and don'ts which are vague and don't help. Does anyone else have one that works?

Side note, I do get some type of interference feedback when I turn on the mp3 player and turn it off. So it might be my music files or something.

FydaForte

Sacramento
If im not mistaken i believe its made to fit an ipod? not a sansa? i didnt even know there were close at all as far as connections go? i have not received mine yet! soon i will and post whats up!

jits14

FydaForte said:
If im not mistaken i believe its made to fit an ipod? not a sansa? i didnt even know there were close at all as far as connections go? i have not received mine yet! soon i will and post whats up!
The plug is designed to use both mp3 players and ipods. There isn't seperate connections for usb and ipod aux. They share the same cord.

Rekoup

Milwaukee
Wont fit my Sansa, but I have about 13 different MP3 players. My small 1GB Sansas have the USB in it, but I usually use the aux cord so I can reach the player and change the song or fast forward (I record DJ sets off Second Life with Audacity and I'm too lazy to split them into songs).

I got my $16.99 cable today in the mail. Says iPOD on it and everything. It fits, but I dont have an iPod to test with it.

FydaForte

Sacramento
jits14 said:
I just got this item in the mail. I tried it last night and it fits. It also says its connected to my 2GB Sansa mp3 player but I am not getting any sound. I opened the manual to see if there was anything I was missing to make it work. The usb section has about 20 do's and don'ts which are vague and don't help. Does anyone else have one that works?

Side note, I do get some type of interference feedback when I turn on the mp3 player and turn it off. So it might be my music files or something.

But what i was saying is he said he ordered a cord and got it! and it fit his sansa? it should be a ipod connection cord?

Rekoup

Milwaukee
FydaForte said:
Oh yeah, I was just saying the iPod is proprietary. I'll get an iPod, maybe the nano.

Kenny C

Lubbock, TX
jits14 said:
The plug is designed to use both mp3 players and ipods. There isn't seperate connections for usb and ipod aux. They share the same cord.
I agree with your statement, but I also admit knowing crap about Sansa mp3 devices. Is your Sansa setup with a 30 pin female input like ipods and iphones? Not to be an ass, but if not, why would you expect it to work?

This cord is designed for crapple products. I own 2 iphones, but still hate apples proprietary crap!

Can you not use a normal USB cable with your device? I'm positive a 3.5mm male/male cable would work, but it wouldn't charge your device or allow use of steering wheel controls or radio controls.

jits14

Kenny C said:
I agree with your statement, but I also admit knowing crap about Sansa mp3 devices. Is your Sansa setup with a 30 pin female input like ipods and iphones? Not to be an ass, but if not, why would you expect it to work?

This cord is designed for crapple products. I own 2 iphones, but still hate apples proprietary crap!

Can you not use a normal USB cable with your device? I'm positive a 3.5mm male/male cable would work, but it wouldn't charge your device or allow use of steering wheel controls or radio controls.
I originally tried the usb cord that comes with my sansa and the car would not recognize it. I called KIA and they said I had to buy the kia auxillary cord. I bought the ebay one instead for the price. I thought all mp3s have the same universal female adapter, same as an ipod. I will look into seeing if I need a different cord.

FydaForte

Sacramento
I see what your saying jits... its a headphone plug going into the "Aux" and into your sansa! correct? that is an Aux cord yes! but the link to the one on ebay is made specifically for ipod's to give you full control through the Head unit and sterring wheel!

jits14

FydaForte said:
I see what your saying jits... its a headphone plug going into the "Aux" and into your sansa! correct? that is an Aux cord yes! but the link to the one on ebay is made specifically for ipod's to give you full control through the Head unit and sterring wheel!
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/968/img1233t.jpg

Rekoup

Milwaukee
Yeah that specific one is only for the iPod, and as far as I know, only the iPod with the special cable (Apple's cable wont work entirely) can be controlled by the steering wheel.

I can test mine this weekend, I know someone with an iPod nano :)

FydaForte

Sacramento
I got mine last night! works beautifully... and wow i did not know there was another MP3 player out there that was remotely close to an ipod connection...

Im more suprised it works (halfway) for that matter! that cord is specifically made for an ipod! nothin else! some ipods dont even work with this cord... some older models!

When "CONNECTED" comes up thats the AUX cord working and not the 2 together.. becuase when the 2 together work it shows ARTISTS, SONGS, ALBUMS, PLAYLISTS

jits14

well i tried my 2gb scandisk usb stick in the usb and it works great. I can go through the folders with the buttons so thats all I need then. If anyone wants the ipod connection cord, since I don't need it or will be able to use it, I will let it go for $10.

FydaForte

Sacramento
Thus we need a classified section!

i have PM'd Sal with no response and have suggested it in the forums! and nothin so maybe make a new post to get peoples attention! SORRY JITS i wish it worked out for you!