Lowering springs

Does anyone have any information on these Lowering springs? I need to get some suspension damage fixed, and I was thinking I ask them to install the fronts and I will put in the back before I show up. It will need an alignment either way, why not kill two birds?

Rihavens said:
Does anyone have any information on these Lowering springs? I need to get some suspension damage fixed, and I was thinking I ask them to install the fronts and I will put in the back before I show up. It will need an alignment either way, why not kill two birds?
Check for Eibach spring on amazone or KFX!

Matemorh said:
Check for Eibach spring on amazone or KFX!
Did you put your springs in yourself or have it done? Do you notice wheel rubbing at all? If not do you have regular sized tires? How much rougher is the ride?

I have eibach springs all around and I love it. It is my first lowered car so I had to learn to drive and not scrape but otherwise the ride is much better.

Rihavens said:
Did you put your springs in yourself or have it done? Do you notice wheel rubbing at all? If not do you have regular sized tires? How much rougher is the ride?
MaxD on the other forum did it with me. If you're a bit mechanicaly incline you can do it! No rubbing at all with stock tire size. You got to be more carefull while driving a lowered car.
Handling and look are better

RjForte

I've used these brands EIBACH, Progress, Intrax, and Megen springs. No problems with any of them.

My Rating
10-EIBACH/Progress
9.5-Megen
5-Intrax