My Black Beauty....

desert fox

Just want to share my ride.....and i called her,

"Black Beauty"

:cool:

http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq186/arbee232003/?action=view&current=Image0579.jpg

desert fox

Kenny C said:
Nice and welcome to the site! :D

Where are you from?
Thanks broKenny for the warm welcome, Im here in the Middle East....

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.....The Hell above the land(because of the weather).....:-/

Chino Koup

Chino, Ca
Cheers Dude!
I've been looking at black beauty cars like yours since this is my first black one. Had all other colors and much easy to keep nice. But black is now my new challenge. Good luck with yours.
Craig

desert fox

Chino Koup said:
Cheers Dude!
I've been looking at black beauty cars like yours since this is my first black one. Had all other colors and much easy to keep nice. But black is now my new challenge. Good luck with yours.
Craig
Thanks bro...its the "IN" color here in Saudi Arabia....

My only problem is, its always dirty(its dusty here).....LOL..

But once I came from the car wash, ohlala...its a head turner...

hehehe...

Nice wheel rims you got buddy!!! I think thats exclusive in Koup only....

mschiavoni

Purveyor of fine Kias
Elizabeth, PA
desert fox said:
Thanks bro...its the "IN" color here in Saudi Arabia....

hehehe...

Nice wheel rims you got buddy!!! I think thats exclusive in Koup only....
they are, although some dealers have swapped them for their customers

flarkitkf

ZA
desert fox said:

Yow, after buying my first ever new car, my "car wash" days are over. I've spent loads of cash on quality products (first Meguiar's, then on to AutoGlym and heaps of microfiber items) and the cabbie's been washed/waxed very regularly!

No ways I'm allowing a hose-jockey to damage my shiny car! :p

mschiavoni

Purveyor of fine Kias
Elizabeth, PA
flarkitkf said:
Yow, after buying my first ever new car, my "car wash" days are over. I've spent loads of cash on quality products (first Meguiar's, then on to AutoGlym and heaps of microfiber items) and the cabbie's been washed/waxed very regularly!

No ways I'm allowing a hose-jockey to damage my shiny car! :p
haha I agree. I do mine by hand. it looks slot better, ESP since I used to be a detailer

desert fox

I dont have the courage to do that cleaning the car by myself...its almost hell here during summer....45-48 sometimes 49deg celcius....

Its either my car will be shiny or my skin will get fried???

LOL...

Kenny C

Lubbock, TX
desert fox said:
I dont have the courage to do that cleaning the car by myself...its almost hell here during summer....45-48 sometimes 49deg celcius....

LOL...
:lol: I use the drive throughs quite often. Good polish and wax twice a year and black stays pretty much scratch free.

desert fox

Kenny C said:
:lol: I use the drive throughs quite often. Good polish and wax twice a year and black stays pretty much scratch free.
bro, could you please make a thread about taking care of our cars????

Waxing,cleaning the engine bay area,interior,etc...

what do you think?

TIA.

flarkitkf

ZA
desert fox said:

LOL...
Oh snap, you're right about that! I've worked in Dubai a few times (over June/July!!) and it's hectic outside! Even 30degC at night is horrible. Add the 100% humidity and washing a car would be quite insane.

I'd have to agree with Kenny C then, although I'd try to do for a 3-monthly polish+wax, hopefully in an airconditioned garage!

BTW, have you looked at Optimum No Rinse? It allows one to keep your car looking great with just 2 buckets of water and 2 micro-fiber towels. Takes less than an hour to do as well. Do a little reading up, it's really worth the price

desert fox

mschiavoni said:
once every 2 weeks i wash it. once a week if im adventurous haha. wax maybe every other month
I checked with me detailer, he told me to do the waxing every 3 months...hows that bro?

desert fox

mschiavoni said:
that reminds me, i need to do mine soon!
Dont forget your fav music ....nice to do something with some good music....

Some John bonJovi hits will keep your adrenalin higher...

Goodluck....:cool: