Newbie here

joelgordinier79

New to the forum guys but love everything KDM here are a few photos of my project a 2012 Kia Forte Koup SX 2.4 ltr 6 speed standard with a turbokits.com cold air intake and a turbokits.com 3 inch header back exhaust.!!!
I will be soon adding Megan racing coilovers and next years will be turbokits.com stage 2.5 turbo kit I hope you like it and enjoy.!!! And thank you for your feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sal Collaziano

Heavy lies the crown...
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Your Forte looks great! I'd really love to hear how your Forte sounds with the modifications...

Grease504Monkey

I have a 2012 Kia Forte coup with 6 speed and i drove it while it was raining pretty hard one night and it killed on me in a parking lot going through a puddle of water! I’ve changed the starter, alternator, checked all fuses & relays and changed the battery?!?!? Does anyone know what the problem can be????? When you turn the key the starter clicks once every time the key turns and all the dash lights come on but dim out when you turn the key. Also the motor was flushed out brand new fluids and we were able to get it to turn over once! Someone please help!!!!!