• Interested in the upcoming 365hp Kia Stinger? Thought so! CLICK HERE for our sister community...

Performance parts for Forte

desert fox said:
Hello broRaymonds, can you elaborate what are the use of those parts?(I only know the last item). so we can fully understand? TIA....:angel:
For him to make money... the voltage meter/capacitor does nothing. Grounding wires are unproven and are more of a dressup. People claim better idle and smoother shifts in automatics. airfilter isn't our spec. underdrive pulley should help minimal with acceleration, and radiator cap is overpriced eyecandy. Go buy a flashy red sticker for $0.50. Sorry but I'm tired of people postin bs "performance parts"

myForte said:
For him to make money... the voltage meter/capacitor does nothing. Grounding wires are unproven and are more of a dressup. People claim better idle and smoother shifts in automatics. airfilter isn't our spec. underdrive pulley should help minimal with acceleration, and radiator cap is overpriced eyecandy. Go buy a flashy red sticker for $0.50. Sorry but I'm tired of people postin bs "performance parts"
AHA!!!! If not approve by the Dealer why risk our car...especially Electrical items??? it will void the warranty right bro?

mschiavoni said:
some items may void the warranty
Better to make a thread like

"items or parts that you are going to replace by the aftermarket replacements and will void your warranty...."

So Forte owners with limited knowledge should know what is the right thing to do....

sounds helpful right bro??

TIA.:)

desert fox said:
Better to make a thread like

"items or parts that you are going to replace by the aftermarket replacements and will void your warranty...."

So Forte owners with limited knowledge should know what is the right thing to do....

sounds helpful right bro??

TIA.:)
Just plug your cellphone charger in, it will do the same thing. Nothing said it would void your warranty. The pulley is the only thing there that might actually do something, but it can change the harmonics of the crank and cause it to crack and break at high rpm if it's not made right. These parts are just 2f2f dress up crap.

myForte said:
Just plug your cellphone charger in, it will do the same thing. Nothing said it would void your warranty. The pulley is the only thing there that might actually do something, but it can change the harmonics of the crank and cause it to crack and break at high rpm if it's not made right. These parts are just 2f2f dress up crap.
But the other guy said "SOME ITEMS" meaning to say more than 1...oh well, Im confused now....:huh:

Warranty issues vary from Country to Country.

I don't understand the need for a flashy voltage meter, unless you're running a HUGE stereo system!

mschiavoni

Purveyor of fine Kias
Kenny C said:
Warranty issues vary from Country to Country.

I don't understand the need for a flashy voltage meter, unless you're running a HUGE stereo system!
warranty issues vary DEALER TO DEALER. some are more strict than others

reads thread

goes to page 2

reads rest of thread

goes back to page 1

Yeah, uh Im looking for Performance parts here? All I see is a radiator cap and a few bits of flair that will do nothing for performance. Did I miss something?

Adragontattoo said:
reads thread

goes to page 2

reads rest of thread

goes back to page 1

Yeah, uh Im looking for Performance parts here? All I see is a radiator cap and a few bits of flair that will do nothing for performance. Did I miss something?
Dont worry brother, just recently we have 2 new Mods here, slowly, it will be ok...