replacing speaker wire

bradl79

I have aftermarket speakers and tweets and i want to run the directly from the amp. How do i run the new speaker wire to the fronts. There are no holes and the boot is just one big harness.

Ratdaddy

Yukon Oklahoma
bradl79 said:
I have aftermarket speakers and tweets and i want to run the directly from the amp. How do i run the new speaker wire to the fronts. There are no holes and the boot is just one big harness.
Unless you are using a couple of thousand watts of power, just use the wires that are there. Hook em up test em if not what you want then start drilling holes...I'm using an old 900 watt 4 channel Fosgate amp with a 300 watt Bazooka amp for the sub .for me it sounds just fine...

RjForte

Arizona
Ratdaddy said:
bradl79 said:
Unless you are using a couple of thousand watts of power, just use the wires that are there. Hook em up test em if not what you want then start drilling holes...I'm using an old 900 watt 4 channel Fosgate amp with a 300 watt Bazooka amp for the sub .for me it sounds just fine...
Agree.......................