Rj's Picture Thread

RjForte

Arizona
The factory cloth formats that ya pay a hefty amount for are about worthless. I've already replaced them and the car is only three months old. These are the forte all weather mats and are not the best but not all to bad. Sure not up to SATURN STANDARDS. May Saturn carpeted floor mats are 7 years old and are in better condition than the 3 month old KIA mats.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy lies the crown...
Staff member
Administrator
Looks great! I like the new badge and the tint definitely makes a big difference...

Oh, I just noticed new wheels as well... Nice.. You might want to lower the vehicle a little bit. It would look better with less wheel gap. Ya know?

RjForte

Arizona
114* again today, and hotter in the garage. She will get a one point something drop sometime after Halloween. I will add pictures as soon as I get her down..................

RjForte

Arizona
One thing I am really happy with is the fact that a full size tire drops in the well along with tools and a jack. That's not possible on many cars these days.

Rubehayseed

Great looking whip, Rj. Does weathertech make floor mats for the Forte yet? I know what you mean about cheap floor mats. I'm contemplating a new set for my 200. I've had it 4 months now.

RjForte

Arizona
Rubehayseed said:
Great looking whip, Rj. Does weathertech make floor mats for the Forte yet? I know what you mean about cheap floor mats. I'm contemplating a new set for my 200. I've had it 4 months now.
Not sure if they do Rube......I never looked. Being a 14 they may not have anything listed. I bet the 13 Elantra has the same floor pan so I bet they fit.

RjForte

Arizona
Ok it would not let me edit my post......but I was able to delete it as a mod. Now I'm going to try to post the same two pictures to see what takes place.

incarcam

2014 Forte Ex
I like your wheels, and the backround in your shots. I'll be getting wheels before long, and would like some lowering springs, bug will not pay the outrageous price for the ones coming out of Korea. That company needs to get a dealer in the US for the stuff they sell.

RjForte

Arizona
Full size spare, jack etc needs some back up that may get you going and keep you going in less time.

Tire plug set, not the cheap crap from O'ReillyAdvanceZone
12v Air pump.