Something is... Falling off?

DShuart

So I am going to attempt to include a picture here, but I drive a 2013 forte sedan. Underneath the hood portion, beneath the grille and headlights set slightly farther back is a.. Well a rubber looking deflector? It's held by some tabs that I assume aren't supposed to slide out.
Well the front five or six do, and the whole thing flops over and almost off my car completely. Any recommendations for how to fix this? Short of that I keep pushing the tabs back in their slots. I'm under warranty but dealing with the dealership is like pulling your own teeth out.
Thanks guys! In the picture I circled what you can see of it, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about

Attachments

DShuart

Excuse me? I don't drive into anything thanks. That's really helpful of you though to just insult me.

RjForte

Arizona
It's just insulting that you say you don't run into things. You run into things and you knocked the air dam off. It does not just fall off for no bloody reason. Pay attention to what your doing, put down your phone when you drive. Learn where the front end of your car is.

RjForte

Arizona
PS: Warranty does not cover you running into crap, so they will not fix it via warranty. Same as if a cement block fall off a truck and you drive over it and damage your car....it's not covered under warranty.

Warranty does not cover stupid, or road hazards.