usb help

mhawk71

i plug my blackberry into the usb port and the screen just says reading usb forever it seems then it says error reading. if i switch to say the radio or sat while its plugged in it immediately goes to error when i go back to aux. it will charge my blackberry but only when its on aux and it says reading usb. maybe its a setting on my phone or the file system on my phone needs to be in a certain format? anyone have any ideas

MFury

I don't think it is meant for recharging devices but to play back mp3's. You should be using a car adapter and the 12volt outlet to charge your phone. If you are trying to access your memory card through that phone (not sure if that would even work) you need to have it formatted to FAT or FAT32.

chuckh1958

MFury said:
I don't think it is meant for recharging devices but to play back mp3's. You should be using a car adapter and the 12volt outlet to charge your phone. If you are trying to access your memory card through that phone (not sure if that would even work) you need to have it formatted to FAT or FAT32.
I plug my motorola Q9h into the usb port to play mp3's and recharge it all the time.

Does the BB have an option to configure itself as a flash drive? The moto Q does and thats how I get it to work. I go into the usb settings and set it to "mass storage".