Volume control on steering wheel

hitekrednk

Has anyone had any trouble with the volume control. For a whole day every time I increased voloume with the control, it actually decreased the radio volume. It started working correctly today.

BrotherSX

hitekrednk said:
Has anyone had any trouble with the volume control. For a whole day every time I increased voloume with the control, it actually decreased the radio volume. It started working correctly today.
Yes you have a dying Stereo. It will get progressively worse, the volume reversed then the mode became dial, ect.....when I could no longer predict the steering wheels functions I took it in and they replaced my stereo under warranty ......and its worked well for 9 months

hitekrednk

BrotherSX said:
hitekrednk said:
Yes you have a dying Stereo. It will get progressively worse, the volume reversed then the mode became dial, ect.....when I could no longer predict the steering wheels functions I took it in and they replaced my stereo under warranty ......and its worked well for 9 months

Thanks, I thought it was the stereo. The dealership said they had had a few buttons mess up. But i knew it was the stereo, and of course it happed at excatly 36000 mils which is all the warennty covers.