WM 6.1 Cell Phone not functioning properly with Bluetooth Hands-free in Forte Sedan

msviamonte

I took delivery of my 2010 Black on Black Forte SX a month ago and paired my AT&T "Tilt" WM 6.1 cell phone to the car with no problems what so ever, until last week I attempted to make a "voice command" call on the hands-free, the car dialed the number and the call never went through, after cancelling the call and attempting to press the "voice command" button again to make another call, the display showed the "Downloading phonebook" message. After the phonebook finished downloading, any attempts to use the "voice command" for calls would bring the same results. I can dial a call from my phone and the car's hands-free unit will pick up the call, but that sort of defeats the purpose of voice dialing. Anybody else have this problem or maybe a have solution? Thank you in advance.

Rekoup

Milwaukee
RE: WM 6.1 Cell Phone not functioning properly with Bluetooth Hands-free in Forte Sed

Theres another thread about bluetooth connections here. Contact your dealer and make sure they tell KIA about it. Someone posted that KIA America didnt even know about people having issues.

Tinso

I'm also having problems with my Moto Q9C which also runs wm 6.1.

My problem is with the download, it takes more than a few minutes to complete. Is really annoying when getting into the car and not been able to use the phone since the phone response very slow with the initial download.

I have re-paired several times already trying to fix the issue without any improvement.